Tags et Filtres
Résultats de la recherche3 résultat(s) trouvé(s) Trier par
Date de publication:5 Août 2014
After flawlessly completing a 10th rendezvous braking manoeuvre since 7 May, Rosetta arrived today at its destination and is now 100 km from the nucleus of comet 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko.
Date de publication:24 Août 2014
Two and a half months before the long-awaited touchdown of Philae, scores of scientists from ESA, CNES, DLR and other agencies and laboratories convened at CNES in Toulouse this weekend, to draw up a list of five suitable landing sites on the nucleus of comet Churyumov-Gerasimenko (67P). Touchdown is still on-schedule for mid-November.
Date de publication:14 Septembre 2014
After a busy weekend at CNES in Toulouse, Rosetta mission managers have chosen Philae’s landing site: on 11 November, if all goes according to plan, Europe’s lander module will touch down at Site J, located on the ‘head’ of comet 67P.
- Rosetta (3) Apply Rosetta filter
- Core Remove Core filter Core
- 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko comet (2) Apply 67P/Churyumov-Gerasimenko comet filter
- NavCam (3) Apply NavCam filter
- OSIRIS (3) Apply OSIRIS filter
- Philae (3) Apply Philae filter
- Orbitting (1) Apply Orbitting filter
- Landing (1) Apply Landing filter
- CIVA (1) Apply CIVA filter