Tags et Filtres
Résultats de la recherche3 résultat(s) trouvé(s) Trier par
Date de publication:13 Février 2006
The launch of the Nasa/CNES Calipso satellite, postponed last autumn due to strike action at Boeing, is finally set to take place this week from Vandenberg Air Force Base (VAFB), California. We take a look at how Calipso has been preparing for the big day.
Date de publication:11 Août 2009
In 1947, the 1st airborne measurements began aiding scientists studying Earth’s atmosphere. Today, the SAFIRE joint research unit created in 2004 fulfils this data collection function.
- Safire (1) Apply Safire filter
- Troposphere (1) Apply Troposphere filter
- Atmosphere Remove Atmosphere filter Atmosphere
- Cnrs (1) Apply Cnrs filter
- Insu (1) Apply Insu filter
- Marc pontaud (1) Apply Marc pontaud filter
- Didier renaut (1) Apply Didier renaut filter
- A-train (2) Apply A-train filter
- Calipso (3) Apply Calipso filter
- Smos (1) Apply Smos filter
- Amma (1) Apply Amma filter
- Polarcat (1) Apply Polarcat filter
- Archive (3) Apply Archive filter
Date de publication:31 Mai 2006
One month after launch, Calipso has joined the A-Train constellation of 6 French-U.S. atmosphere-observing satellites. Calipso’s instruments are being checked out and brought into service. The satellite is set to be fully operational in the days ahead and is already beaming back its 1st images.