Tags et Filtres
Résultats de la recherche3 résultat(s) trouvé(s) Trier par
Date de publication:11 Août 2009
In 1947, the 1st airborne measurements began aiding scientists studying Earth’s atmosphere. Today, the SAFIRE joint research unit created in 2004 fulfils this data collection function.
- Safire (1) Apply Safire filter
- Troposphere (1) Apply Troposphere filter
- Atmosphere (2) Apply Atmosphere filter
- Cnrs (1) Apply Cnrs filter
- Insu (1) Apply Insu filter
- Marc pontaud (1) Apply Marc pontaud filter
- Didier renaut (1) Apply Didier renaut filter
- A-train Remove A-train filter A-train
- Calipso (2) Apply Calipso filter
- Smos (1) Apply Smos filter
- Amma (1) Apply Amma filter
- Polarcat (1) Apply Polarcat filter
- Archive (2) Apply Archive filter
Date de publication:12 Janvier 2010
Before the Parasol satellite runs out of fuel, CNES has decided to take it off the A-Train, where it has been probing Earth’s atmosphere with its companions for 5 years.
Date de publication:31 Mai 2006
One month after launch, Calipso has joined the A-Train constellation of 6 French-U.S. atmosphere-observing satellites. Calipso’s instruments are being checked out and brought into service. The satellite is set to be fully operational in the days ahead and is already beaming back its 1st images.